Remove and install the brakes of your heavy vehicles safely and productively
Eliminate manual lifting
• Reduce the risk of back injury
• Ideal work height
• Reduce service time
• Specifically designed for bus, truck and trailer maintenance needs
• Male or Female, young or not so young, strong or not so strong. BrakeMate® allows all technicians to use our product easily, effortlessly and efficiently.
• Reduce maintenance times and costs
• Easy to use and offers major OH&S benefits
• Australian designed and manufactured
• Makes wheel bearing and seal replacement much easier and quicker
• Drum brake adapter option available
Véritable outil de prévention des risques, la CARSAT peut vous aider à financer votre Brakemate en remplissant et renvoyant un simple formulaire de réservation / demande de Subvention Prévention TPE «TMS Pros Action »
Pour plus d’information, vous pouvez vous rendre sur le site de l’assurance maladie et retrouver votre formulaire simplifié en cliquant sur le bouton ci-dessous.
Your brake maintenance operations made easy
BrakeMate® has been specifically designed to protect mechanics against the risks of work accidents: back pain, back pain, musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) and falling heavy objects.
With BrakeMate®, mechanics can carry out the entire braking maintenance process freinage of all heavy vehicles (Buses, Tractors, Trailers, Refuse collection vehicles, construction machines) alone and without effort.
Discover BrakeMate® in video
BrakeMate® simplifies and secures the entire braking maintenance process on heavy vehicles
Gain in safety and work comfort
>> Eliminate any handling and carrying of heavy loads which preserve the physical health of your employees (A disc/hub assembly can weigh up to 70kg, a caliper up to 30kg)
>> Protect your mechanics against the risk of work-related accidents due to falling heavy objects and the use of unsuitable tools
>> Gain in working comfort and offer your mechanics a powerful and easy to use tool
Work with efficiency and productivity
Thanks to its 10 tonnes cylinder, a mechanic can lift the disc/hub assembly (weighing up to 75 kg) without any effort and, with its universal claw, they will be able to remove all the stirrups in the 3 o’clock, 9 o’clock and 12 o’clock positions.
The removal and re-installation of the brakes of your heavy vehicles will be carried out by a single operator twice as fast, with a real comfort of work and in a completely safe environment.
Invest for your safety and productivity
By choosing to equip your workshop :
- You secure your entire braking maintenance process and reduce the risk of accidents.
- You ensure the working comfort of your employees and preserve their physical health.
- You can be up to twice as productive: you make significant savings on each intervention and you pay back your acquisition very quickly ( simulator for calculating return on investment available on request via our contact form )